Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
Shhhh.... Bare! I think V8 has become a dirty work in Boomerland!
I don't want to tell her... I just made a V8 pie! Hahaha!
Hey! Chels! I heard that!

And Barefoot, my recent lack of success with sticking with the V8 can be found chronicled in Nonie's confession thread about the ice cream.

I almost wrote an ode to Graeter's ice cream. And I even linked the connection to the Graeter's website. And so now the truth comes out. The real truth about why Boomer cannot seem to pry herself out of Cincinnati. It's all about the Graeter's ice cream.

The stuff costs a blue fortune. About 4 and 1/2 bucks a pint. Yep. A pint. But the return on investment when buying a pint makes sooooo much good sense because a cone comes out to be far more expensive when you consider the cost of just a dip vs. a whole pint. And we must be careful about how we invest our money. Right? Sometimes I get just a cone. But sometimes I really do feel that it is important to keep the ROI in mind.

I can resist absolutely any other kind of ice cream. But I cannot resist Graeter's. There are no words to describe this stuff.

A little luxury that gets me into trouble -- that Graeter's ice cream. When it comes near me, I just give in. (Yeah. I know. But hey, I might be easy. But I sure ain't cheap!)

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 08-23-2009 at 08:52 PM.