View Single Post

Old 05-26-2023, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymini View Post
I am getting quotes for a new kitchen from people who have good recommendations but have come across a very disappointing situation. I used Gingerich for my MBR closets several years ago and was very pleased. I wanted to use them for a kitchen quotation but have been very disappointed. Their rep responded to a meeting to see the project but no follow up or response to calls. I and my husband have been doing our research and borrowed samples of doors and colors to further this project but after waiting four weeks and getting no call backs, I called their office to speak to the owner. I was told that they “filter” these calls and was referred to their office manager, who was not available, but would call me back. Didn’t happen. We are dropping them as one of the possibles for the kitchen. If they behave this way before getting my business, how will they behave after getting my money? They may be able to “filter” my calls to their office but they cannot “filter” my calls on line. I cannot recommend these folks now and certainly cannot understand that an owner would not want to know what is going on with customers. I guess they do not need my business so I do not need them. It’s a big world.
Consider getting a quote from Ryan Sherwood at Cypress Creek Cabinets in Ocala (352)-624-4023. Doing a project with him now and so far, so good.