View Single Post

Old 06-14-2023, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Carman View Post
I had received bids from several landscapers after purchasing my home in The Village of Newell on Newell Loop and the prices were insane! Especially for the blah designs they came up with and limited plantings.

I saw Someone on the landscape forum on here commenting on peoples posts and saw he was trying to offer good advice on plants that will work in this climate and not become out of control in growth.

I messaged him and asked if he was a landscaper since he never told people to call him for landscaping.

It turns out it was Bobby the owner of Escapes Landscape and Nursery.

I had him come out and he was BY FAR the most knowledgeable about the best plants for this zone (climate) and he had really great ideas and his pricing was really good.

I told him I'm from Ohio and therefore ignorant of the best plants to use so I give you free reign to do what you want.

He designed a beautiful three tiered wall for my front landscape bed and a beautiful landscape design for around my lanai and selected large plants and palms and it all looks AMAZING!!

If your new to The Villages and needing landscaping done, OR your landscaping is getting too big and out of control...

CALL BOBBY! (352) 303-8610
You'll be glad you did.
Hi Eric

Could you post a few pictures? Roughly the cost?

We just purchased a home in Newell also, (McKnight Loop) and are looking to do some Landscape upgrades.

Thanks
RCJ