View Single Post

Old 07-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Happy 57th Birthday, Investment Painting Contractors

Investment Painting Contractors is proud to announce its 57th anniversary.

IPC was founded at my kitchen table on July 4th, 1966, to help pay my college tuition.
Having just signed my first major contract to do the final stage painting of a high-rise building, I notified my college that I would take the Fall semester off, and return in the Spring. Consequently, I lost my deferment, and ended up in uniform, headed for Viet Nam by 1968.

Returning stateside, I was stationed at a Nike Site in Arlington Heights, IL. Unable to live on $240. a month, I bought an old truck, hired the Viet Nam vets on base, and started painting gas stations throughout Chicago at night. Upon discharge, I kept painting and was able to finish school.

After working all over the US, I settled in Milwaukee, WI., where I put together a young crew, including Chris Gibbs. We painted Walgreen's, Taco Bells, K Marts, etc. throughout the state on a regular basis, along with hundreds of homes and many other businesses.

Mary and I brought the crew to FL to do an extensive rehab on our retirement home in The Villages. We moved into our house a year later, with Chris Gibbs, the new owner of IPC, and the company soon following.

Mary and I are very proud of Chris and the guys. We appreciate all the nice comments and letters from his many customers. We thank you, and wish you all a Happy 4th of July.
God Bless America,
Chris and the Guys
Len and Mary, the Retired Half of Investment Painting Contractors