Thread: Media collusion
View Single Post

Old 07-06-2023, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
I just love how the media either passively or actively colludes with certain powers that be to push an idiotic narrative.

If you have the WFTV channel 9 weather app, the banner at the top of the hourly forecast reads "Tuesday set global record for hottest day ever" OMG!!!! The climate change weenies must have been right all along!!! Chicken Little, the sky is falling!!!!

Until..... you click on it and find out it was the hottest global temperature since 1979

In other words, for all the misguided climate change believers out there, IT WAS HOTTER ON A DAY 44 YEARS AGO THAN IT WAS YESTERDAY. So much for the inexecrable temperature rise that is steadily leading us to extinction.

Yet, the media and those in power that will benefit from spending $100 TRILLION on this folly just go merrily along pushing their false narrative. But what's worse is that the force can have a profound effect on the weak-minded.
I seem to recall that at one time our continent was covered in glacial ice that has been receded. This means that the earth has been on a warming trend for a very very long time while ensuring cold cycles. I think if we all want to extend our retirement funds, let’s all invest in companies looking to cool the earth. I’d be curious what the return on the investment would be?