View Single Post

Old 07-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,392 Times in 503 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi3000 View Post
LOL, it feels like building a fort these days. I sleep on the right side mostly but which ever side i sleep on, that arm hurts. It feels like it smashes into the mattress from my weight on it. I think maybe the middle sagging of the mattress puts additional stress on it somehow. I sleep with two pillows under my right side as my back curves to the right so I'm trying to align my spine. My pillow is thick to try to lift my head to align my spine to accommodate the lifting of my back by the two pillows. When i fall asleep, my neck is aligned with my spine and i feel comfy however by morning its another story. i cant keep a pillow between my knees. Sometimes the bed covers are in a bunch from my tossing and turning. I doubt there is a mattress to help. I have a temper pedic which is very firm but my 35 year old daughter says it hurts her joints too. What i can say about temper pedic is it doesnt bow in the middle and its not bouncy, its very stable. Mine is 10 years old buti bet they arent even made as well today. Its a king size but i want a queen or id put a topper on it and sleep on it. I may try one of those again. The trials and tribulations of aging.....
Be careful that you are not torking your neck up with two pillows. Sometimes straining your neck can result in pain that shoots down your arm.