View Single Post

Old 08-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
“ The COVID-19 vaccine isn't banned in Switzerland. The country isn't recommending vaccination for the spring and summer of 2023 because of high vaccination and recovery rates across the country. However, the vaccine is still available for high-risk individuals who consult with a doctor” April 17 2023
Where did it say banned? They said wouldn't recommend. Politics, philosophy, food, these I can see varied opinions but medicine ?
England along with several other European countries—including Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark—do not offer or recommend mRNA vaccines to healthy young children.
In the United States, on the other hand, some cities are pushing in a different direction.
In Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser is embroiled in a bitter battle over her order that all students must be vaccinated for Covid-19 for in-person learning in schools. I assume there is a reason countries are not offering or recommending it to children. Risk vs benefit? Dangerous? Do the doctors in the US not see or agree with the risks that the other countries speak of? The virus has been around long enough where we should have comprehensive peer reviewed studies.
Especially when dealing with our children, I would hope for agreement from the experts of different countries. There are a few doctors on TOTV, maybe they can help clarify the different views taken by countries.

Last edited by Whitley; 08-02-2023 at 03:23 PM.