View Single Post

Old 08-08-2023, 12:18 PM
Sage
Default Dentist question

We've lived in T.V. for 14 years....I've had a few dentists. Some have left and a few I found not to my liking. I finally went with Grand Traverse Dental and was satisfied. We have Florida Blue for our Ins. and have been happy with it. I was to have had an app't with G.T. next week and JUST got a call saying they no longer take our insurance. Without going into personal details I mostly just see these folks for cleaning and check-ups. NOW I have to do a search for a new one and hopefully won't find someone that doesn't meet my expectations. I'd love a few names IF any of you folks also have Florida Blue. Don't make this thread into a long discussion about Insurance (as most times these threads get hi-jacked) but I'd like specific answers to my specific question. Thank you!!

******I called our insurance for a list and was e-mailed one. On it was Trailwinds Dentistry, Wildwood Dentistry on 44, Sumterlanding Dentistry and some others. I've read patient reviews in the past and many aren't given great ones. BUT I know it can be perspective from personal experience. This is beyond stressfull as it took sometime to find the last one due to Covid issues etc. Some didn't have hygenists back then and some didn't take new patients.

Last edited by NotGolfer; 08-08-2023 at 12:53 PM.