View Single Post

Old 08-15-2023, 03:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,079 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
There were most certainly states that marked ALL deaths with a COVID DIAGNOSIS as a death due to covid. Including traffic fatalities...

I've posted the video of the department of health officials stating exactly that, multiple times.

But thanks for proving that these type of threads are useless.

You only see what you want to see...

Here's a case of a patient with stage 4 colon cancer, in hospice, waiting to die. He happened to contract covid while in hospice. Guess what was put on his death certificate?

Dying with COVID and dying from COVID are same thing in Oregon | kgw.com

FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Medical examiner explains how COVID-19 death is determined
I see life as a lot more gray with many nuances. If someone says "ALL" then that means absolutely zero of anything else. ALL means ALL. But ALL is not what happened.

Forget even trying to come up with a measure, let's just agree that covid was used to collect extra money where some thought they could get away with it (and were correct in that thinking). For others it might just have been laziness. Whatever the reason, it happened. But not ALL.

It's the primary reason why I stopped focusing on Covid deaths and started looking at excess deaths. At one level, I really don't care why so many hundreds of thousands of excess deaths there were, just acknowledge that there were. Then, once we can agree on a single set of facts, we can start asking WHY those people died. Absent any other reasonable answer, Covid was the likely cause for the majority (not all, but the majority). Doing something to reduce the majority number was good enough for me.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough