View Single Post

Old 09-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Sage
Smile Maybe it's just me...

I don't know why, but I really resent the term "cookie cutter" homes. I have at least 4 friends with the same style as ours and honestly, they do not look alike to me at all!

We came to TV on 2 Lifestyle Previews and bought on the 2nd. For me, The Villages was love at first site. But we had to go back and sell a home. While we were here and online, I fell in love with 3 different homes. When we finally bought, it was a spec home (no choices back two years ago as far as decorating packages.) It did not have some of the things I loved in the previous 3 homes, so.... like a previous poster, we have now incorporated everything I liked from the previous homes, into this one. Now, we feel we have our perfect home. Even better because we chose an upgraded view.

I simply cannot say enough good things about The Villages and the people that live here. As for the developer, I'm always singing his praises. He deserves every penny he gets.

Dubious business practices??? Who knows? Who cares? We're living our dream!

Congrats to all the new buyers! You've just made the best decision of your lives!