View Single Post

Old 08-23-2023, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annecobb View Post
Harry Pollock is “Handy Harry” and an exceptional handyman. He is skilled more than the regular "fix it" guy. I have had him working on my home since the day I moved in and needed work done to finish the attic space over the garage; disassemble and reassemble a built-in bed and shelves. He has also hung several heavy decorative mirrors (brought an assistant to help) along with handing all the pictures I brought from Maryland. He is intelligent and anticipates whether you want the pictures centered on the wall or over the furniture, etc. He solved the riddle of the ceiling fan that had no remote control so that it had all functionality. But he is skilled in all matters of finish carpentry, painting and wallpapering, plumbing repair, light fixture replacement, irrigation system repair and other odd jobs. And modified my golf cart to the way I wanted it.

As a Village Resident, he wants to ensure he has good relationships with other residents and does a quality job. Please feel free to call with him at 734-621-1046. If you need a reference, please call me as I am a resident as well. Anne Cobb
Thanks for your detailed post. We have been looking for similar help and I'll call Handy Harry tomorrow!