View Single Post

Old 08-26-2023, 03:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,920 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela1130 View Post
I had a LS visit scheduled for last year. I had to cancel because my beloved dog got terminal cancer, and then my elderly dog went downhill fast after his death and we took care of him 24/7 for several months until he passed last month. Our LS visit was to be in Brownwood area. I finally made a new reservation for November and now the LS visit is in the new area south of 44. Of course they want to push the newer houses. Though I haven't been to the Villages, I have watched lots and lots of videos and that section just doesn't appeal to me. Nothing against anyone's opinion who loves that area, it's just not my cup of tea. I like busy. Anyway, if anyone has taken a LS visit there, what did you do? How far is it to Brownwood. Seems like about 1/2 hour. My host says that there is a gym at Ezell. Hubby goes to the gym 6 days a week and I was counting on Genesis and hoping the gym at Ezell is top notch as I have to get hubby on board to get a place there.
Thanks everyone.
Are you going to be full time here or winter only because advice depends on if you plan 1 home here or have 2 homes?