View Single Post

Old 08-28-2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
We've had a few folks in a club I'm in here in the Villages who've been sick with COVID within the past month. One had to be hospitalized for a couple of days as a precaution but they're out now and slowly recovering. The others seem to have had some moderate symptoms and have already recovered.

I'll wear a mask if the CDC and my health insurance company and doctor recommends it, whether the state requires it or not. I don't give a flying fert what the state has to say about it. I care about MY health, and the health of my friends and family. The state can jump off a cliff for all I care. I have left over masks, and I'm happy to use them if it's recommended, or if any stores I shop at require them.

Unlike some people, I'm not afraid to wear a mask, I don't fear the loss of freedom and in fact I celebrate my freedom to do as I darned well please. Including - wearing a mask.
Shouldn't you be naming the Federal Government instead of the State?
The Fed is the one mandating while the State is giving you a choice, but we know your logic here, OrangeBlossomLady....