View Single Post

Old 08-28-2023, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
You seem to misremember the mandate that public schools were not ALLOWED to mandate masks, putting children at risk of illness, and their families at risk when little Susie came home with a cough.

Perhaps you don't remember when the Sheriff of Ocala refused to ALLOW anyone in his building wearing a mask - they were required to take them off if they wanted to come inside.

Even when the state reversed its school anti-mask mandate, they didn't offer accommodations for students who wanted to keep a social distance from other students whose parents chose not to make their kids wear masks. That's not giving kids or parents choices. That's a very decisive anti-mask agenda, and stripping freedoms from people.

And as I said, I don't care what the state says about it. I don't care what anti-whatever agenda the state chooses to mandate from one week to the next. I will continue exercising my Federally-mandated FREEDOM to wear my mask, or not, as I see fit or as is required by any private building that permits me to enter.
Did you know, that now they are saying "Masks can cause cancer"? Most of the masks that are worn here in the United States come from China... You know, the same place where cancer-causing Drywall came from..
Maybe I'll get a "Like" from your Kissy Kissy "tophcfa" this time...