Thread: Dog parks..ERRR
View Single Post

Old 09-01-2023, 05:03 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,183 Times in 782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONS999 View Post
We have been taking our 2 Goldens to most all of the TV dog parks for 5 years many times a week and never had a problem. There have been so many great owners and dogs that we have met. They are there for fun and exercise . There have always been a number of dogs that met up with good buddies and spend the entire time playing with each other. The smiles on both the owners and the dogs helps to get through the rest of the day.

The positive experiences for the dogs and owners at TV dog parks far outweigh the negative and I hope the Developer continues to build new dog parks and maintain the existing ones.
That's been my experience. My dog thinks he's a Golden, looks more like a Golden than most Goldens, but he's a mix. He loves being at the Dog Parks. I know there's someone who abuts Atlas that has 2 Goldens and they're always a pleasure when the come over to the park.

There is someone with 2 "white goldens" (apparently some European breed) and those dogs can be a problem and I won't go anywhere near them. As is typical, the owner is the problem.

We're in NH for a couple of months and every morning at 8:45, my dog is looking at me, like ... "hey dude, are we going to that park thing today?" He'll be thrilled to get back to TV, the Dog Parks and all his friends.