Thread: Dog parks..ERRR
View Single Post

Old 09-01-2023, 11:29 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,774 Times in 764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal View Post
Take your dogs to the dog park, I don’t want them in my yard. I can’t stand the rude people who think it’s OK for their dog to go in any yard. Kill your own grass, leave mine alone.
Sounds like a great idea, a kind idea, even a civil idea, but surely you've noticed that is (usually) not practiced here. Every morning, every night, dog owners will walk 2, 3, even 4 blocks from their OWN grass to keep their dog from "depositing" at their house. It will never stop. Don't hate dogs, have had quite a few, but never met owners like so many (not all of course) who live here. Never lived in such a neighborhood anywhere that people take their dogs to other people's lawns to "go"... was shocked at first... LOL...not any more ! And then the folks who do pick it up in little see thru bags, and you think "how respectful", until you see them toss it behind the pretty landscape entrance to a villa area, or at a rec center's entrance landscaping, and then my hope for the human race goes right down the sewer ! Some deposit it in the villages waste reciprocals on hot days so they don't have to live with it at home. People ! They come in all varieties ! Kind to clueless... LOL !