View Single Post

Old 09-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybersprings View Post
I agree with your ideology 100% (not that that really makes a difference).

Not sure the OP's life is in danger, but your point is still valid.

No one else argued with GE. Lots of people posted their experiences and some recommendations, but from reading them, those with recommendations hadn't appeared to have read the whole thread before posting, which is very often the case and is not intended to insult them (many people just want to jump in and help, and didn't know the Doc had already laid out an excellent recommendation).
So, really the only person your post could have reasonably applied to is me. I argued in many posts with him (never about his advice).
So again, I ask for any thing I said that was not 100% accurate.
If you cannot provide any example, your post to which I responded has no value and is just plain wrong. If you want to say something along the lines of "I wish people would stop nitpicking statements people/experts make when their primary point is so on target" then I would have to drop my head and take my lumps. Or "some people should read the entire thread before providing recommendations because an expert may have already provided the right answer, that would be reasonable (but would not apply to the people who gave personal experience without providing recommendations).

But to insinuate that I or anyone else claimed to be an expert and argued with the expert and got anything wrong would be complete non-sense, at least as far as this thread goes.
I will be more careful in the wording of my posts. I only meant to make a general statement (As explained above) I never meant harm.