View Single Post

Old 09-27-2023, 05:44 AM

Take inventory of what you do everyday, and make sure what you do can still be done with whatever you choose for a replacement computer.

Simple to say, but difficult to know for sure.

I have both Microsoft Windows as well as Apple MacOS for desktops and laptops. I also have Samsung Android and Apple iOS tablets.

For me, all get the job done, but Samsung Android and Microsoft Windows are used mostly each day.

My experience is from decades of using both, and doing projects with Apple and Microsoft.

For computers, you'll find that Apple is more expensive though. And if you've never used Apple desktop or laptop computers, there will be a big learning curve. As Apple has said over the years, Think Different...

Good luck with your decision. If you have the $$$, buy one of each, and see personally how each is different. Both get the job done, and don't forget, if you have applications that run on your current Windows computer, you may have to purchase the version for Apple if you make the switch.

I use Google Chrome for web browsing, and it's available for every desktop, laptop, or tablet I've mentioned, and it's free.
--------------------------------------------
We live in interesting times
--------------------------------------------