View Single Post

Old 09-30-2023, 10:40 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,224 Times in 801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmurrell View Post
My wife and I struggle with using our computers and cell phones. Rather than rely on our kids and grandkids for advice we would like to find a place to get some basic instruction on how to use Microsoft word and Microsoft 360 in addition to tips on using our cell phones. I spent a half hour today trying to get my wife's iPhone 8 to download "The Apps Store" after an Apple upgrade apparently deleted it from her screen. Neither of us is stupid; however, we often feel like an idiot after being defeated by the simple issues that come up every day using our tech. Any groups or advisors that you could recommend?
Many thanks,
Michael
There's no way an Apple Upgrade deleted the App Store from your iPhone. That takes an affirmative action on the User's part.

Forget getting "lessons" or hiring an "advisor".

All you need to know, is how to Google.

ANYTHING on earth you want to do with a computer or cell phone, is available to learn from a video.

Type exactly what you want to do, into your Google search window (Safari) on your iPhone. Use simple,, precise english. You'll find a plethora of videos on how to accomplish anything you want to do, From rank beginner information, to expert nuances.