Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 09-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

No. Not silent. Exactly. Just afraid to type anything. I started talking like a saucy wench on "Talk Like A Pirate Day" and I could not stop talking that way. I have been in hiding for two days. Aye! Me thinks me be OK now though.

And then tonight I had to watch two hours of sitcoms, the only good one being "The Big Bang Theory" and btw, if somebody ever is genius enough to come up with a way to block those stupid laugh tracks, that will be a great contribution to mankind, not to mention making the genius rich as rich can be. I hate laugh tracks. But I digress.....

Anyway, still in Cincinnati but starting to narrow my focus on when to pry loose from this place.

And now I have to go watch "House" that I just recorded or Tivo'd or DVR'd or whatever you call it these days. Geez. I am turning into a real vidiot tonight. I cannot seem to stop watching television. But I stopped by here and saw that you girls thought I was there incognito. Nope. Not there yet. I do have my big sunglasses all ready though.

Boomer