Old 10-20-2023, 07:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
You might think it’s the same, but it is not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall55 View Post
You might think it is different, but it is not. An intersection is an intersection. A vehicle should be able to make a right turn after checking to see if the lane is clear. Florida law allows a right hand turn when the lane is clear.

What the law does not allow is to suddenly change lanes cutting a vehicle off.

Again, yielding only takes a few seconds. Jumping lanes to line yourself up to the resident gate because the visitor gate is too inconvenient for you is not sufficient reason to cut a driver off. The driver who made the right hand turn did so legally. The car behind must now wait or take the visitor gate entrance. Those are the only two options.

Me? I would wait before making the right turn. As many posters have stated, many drivers exit the inner circle then suddenly jump lanes to use the resident gate. I don't get it! It is not difficult to use the visitor gate.
You guys should start your own thread, no , no wait that would mean three roundabout threads. Lordy, Lordy another 185+ posts.