Thread: Hearing Help
View Single Post

Old 10-21-2023, 06:23 AM
Default Hearing issues

I feel your frustration. Some of these”doctors “ seem to be more interested in selling equipment rather than giving the relief you need. I had to keep my audiologist in Jacksonville because of this. She is effective and listens to your concerns. I know it’s a a two plus hour drive but if you want her information please send me a message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanie1160 View Post
Forgive me if I posted this twice as I am trying hard to find Ear Dr to help as I have spent “thousands” on what is supposed to be the best hearing aids only to find out a few moths later I am getting worse. I took hearing aids back to get “adjusted” only to find out they don’t help. I also went to Ear doctor to make sure ears were clear and this is 3rd set of hearing aids. In a couple years and now in desperate need to find someone who can find what problem as I hate my husband yelling at me and now promised to try to find an Ear Dr that will find a solution and not selling hearing aids.

I would appreciate any info as to “reputable” hearing Dr that you might suggest as the Talk of the Villages has helped me before in leading me to the “right” person. Thank you again.