View Single Post

Old 09-26-2009, 01:24 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJblue View Post
My only complaint is the use of GE appliances. Whoever designed the GE dishwasher has most likely never loaded dishes into a dishwasher. Nothing fits well. Plus, the dishes don't get as clean as they should. I am hoping that it breaks soon so we can replace it (I'm too cheap to throw out an appliance in working order.)
My sentiments completely. The dish washer is "okay" but I've been hoping for a breakdown to justify getting a new one. Looks like the Inglorious Basterd is going to outlive me. Similarly, I wouldn't have cried too much if the frig had gone out and I could have justified buying a spiffy new one with all that neat stuff. The appliances that came with the house (no choices at all in a ranch in '05) are really more than adequate, but one can watch only so many commercials without developing a little crushed ice envy. But I guess most of it today, esp on Designers, is pick-your-own or definite upgrades.

`
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e