View Single Post

Old 10-29-2023, 10:44 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,226 Times in 756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
It sounds like she is an insurance agent and/or salesperson. Otherwise, I don't know why she couldn't provide financial advice in any state.

retiredguy123,

I don’t know either, but…….

Please hold your horses and read through her website with a Google of Hanvanich Financial. (She is is a suburb of Dayton, Ohio, called Kettering.)

She specifically states on her detailed site that she does not sell products or take commissions. Also look at her background and education. It is impressive. I don’t think she is the rubber chicken dinner pushing type.

As far as the states go, I don’t know about that. Maybe it has something to do with how states vary with taxes and possibly LTC differences and who knows what else.

Or maybe that is her choice.

Or maybe there are certain licenses that are needed by state and to have so many would become unwieldy.

I actually have no idea, but considering what I read on her site, I do not think she is one of those dime-a-dozen sales-pitchers…..Her site indicates differently.

But, of course, individuals who are interested have to figure out for themselves if she is someone who can help them with a plan.

With as many Ohioans who retire to FL, I wonder if FL is a state she does.

Could be worth looking into — or not. But please don’t be so quick to assume the negative on this one.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 10-30-2023 at 03:27 PM.