View Single Post

Old 10-30-2023, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
Can anybody just tell me what it cost them to charge their car at a charging station?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat2015 View Post
How many minutes does it take to get a full charge?
In the southern villages you can get $7 back on your monthly electric bill if you charge between midnight and 6am. Plus it's better for the grid in general so lots of people charge at night. It's easy and a full battery ready to go in the morning (or 80% battery or whatever you charge to....for most (not all) Teslas they recommend 80% for everyday driving).

Mine charged for 1 hour and 20 minutes last night giving me 10kWh of charge and that is good for 40 miles...the amount I drove yesterday. We were almost empty Thursday night and it charged for 6 hours in the garage.

Superchargers on vacation give me roughly 10 miles per minute of charge so a 10 minute stop and we're good for another 100 miles. At the supercharges you don' t need your credit card or wallet, you don't input your zip code or say "no" to the car wash, you just grab the plug and stick it in the car. Mosey in for a "natural break", come back, pull out the plug and return to the charger, hop in the car and take off. Standing waiting for the tank to fill is a thing of the past and I LOVE IT!!!!

Joe