View Single Post

Old 11-06-2023, 12:34 PM

Self-cancelling turn signals, seats belts, dual beam headlights, LED light package, shelf above windshield, windshield screen, gas gauge, speedometer, charger for cell phone, bluetooth speaker, grocery bag, side enclosures, and the all-important custom seats.

Check out the Tomberlin electric golf cart. It is a bit more expensive but has some great features. I would not buy a used electric because you cannot be sure about the batteries and they are costly. A gas golf cart with good maintenance can be viable for 15-20 years.

My wife is much shorter so we have dual bucket seats with separate independent adjustment forward-back, lumbar, reclining and arm rests. Unfortunately, the company went out of business. If you search though, you can find some that are close to the same. Be prepared, mine were $2500, 7 years ago.

Also, seat belts should be mandatory. Don't let anybody convince you that you can leap from the cart. I was hit by a car and it happened so fast that I didn't have time to think about jumping. Also, the car hit on the driver's side and I would have had to slide across to get out. The police investigators were convinced that the seat belts saved my life. There are vendors who come to your house to install seat belts.