View Single Post

Old 11-06-2023, 01:53 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,184 Times in 591 Posts
Default Batteries Aren’t Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cneigoot View Post
Totally agree with this poster. I bought lithium-ion electric cart when I moved here two years ago. It is called evolution golf carts. In 2 years I have had no problems with it and have over 5,000 miles on it. You'll notice going into tunnels the smell lingering from gas carts or if you get behind one of the older ones spewing smoke and smelling bad you will appreciate your electric cart. Also, you will be able to have a conversation with someone next to you without yelling in their ear. Quiet, dependable and totally where the future is going. If you decide on electric, make sure your Lithium-ion batteries are at least 180 amp hours or more. I can get 80 miles on my golf cart in a day but where am I going to drive a golf cart 80 miles in one day? LOL best of luck to you
Yes, because the replacement batteries aren’t cheap…and electricity is free, just look at my AC bill…LOL

“Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” - Oscar Wilde