View Single Post

Old 11-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,515 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgal44 View Post
I have been looking for a participating provider who does not practice what seems to be the standard down here. Been to two dentists and before they even ask your name, they want your insurance info. Then, after x-rays, they hand you a laundry list of things they say you need. They are so happy to tell you what the total cost would be without insurance and what “my cost” would be.
I relocated here one year ago and visited my dentist regularly. I do not have any dental issues. I wanted a cleaning. When I told them that I will call them at a later time, they suddenly became borderline nasty.
I did find a dentist who I referred to my relative because of rave reviews from this forum and my relative loved him. He takes no insurance at all.
I am looking for a reputable, caring, “honest” dentist who is in network with blue cross blue shield, federal employee program. I’ve been paying for coverage for two years and cannot find someone reputable for a cleaning, etc. i will drive out of the area for quality service. Please HELP!

Good luck 🍀.