View Single Post

Old 11-17-2023, 11:17 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,228 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Not picking on anyone................I agreed with the Dog because he is right.

Nothing snarky about "Bingo".............I'm agreeing with him.

Wow.

I know that. And I agreed with him, but then continued the conversation — which was probably too long to be considered by some — and that’s OK, too. I know I operate on a different wave length sometimes.

Therefore, I owe you a sliver of an apology, while saying you did not have the whole picture…..

.The “bingo” came off as one and done. I was not done. You missed that part, I guess……

This is not a homework assignment because it was your choice not to read my post with the explanation of my questioning. So I found your bingo a bit snit-worthy on my part.

I am sure I am not the only one who knew nothing about Blue Sky laws. I was just willing to admit it and started the conversation.

Oh my, I have now caused this thread to become more convoluted than even the Blue Sky laws. But it’s all theater here anyway.

Even though you have a history, a pattern sometimes, I know I do, too. Hello my name is Boomer and sometimes I wordsmith. I see now that it was just that my long post was probably skipped and that “bingo” was just a quick reaction to the initial part of the answer. Just a classic example of the usual way it goes around here when reading only parts of threads.

So? Truce.

Have a good day.

Boomer

PS: it is good to know about Blue Sky though, although knowing did contribute to my somewhat jaded look at bank practices and deregulation.

Last edited by Boomer; 11-17-2023 at 11:34 AM.