Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

SS, that is a funny name for a jacket. I did not know the name of it when I bought it in the store. But it is kind of an English majory name. Not that I am an English major, of course.

And Kate. Kate. Kate. Kate. Kate.

Now, you listen to Boomer right now. You must never worry about such a thing because you could never in a million years be considered hateful. That would just never happen. There are some things that I just know.

All you said was that you like more color. It is not like you said, "Hey! Boomer! That is one butt-ugly jacket you bought at Coldwater Creek."

Seriously, Kate, not hateful in the least.

And about those colors, do you remember that thing when we were all supposed to be a season and people were always having their colors done. Well, I never had my colors done, but I do know that we all tend to go for certain colors individually. I will go for browns and blues and dark greens and black and white and a little red on an adventurous day. That's for clothes. But I do have a yellow plaid couch now. And although I worry a lot about red wine spills, I love that couch.

Boomer