Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Boomer, great jacket from CC .. love it! I can hardly wait to do some shopping in the new Villages store. I always hesitate to order online as I don't know how the CC sizes run. So far I've only ordered shawls online.

Julie, please keep me posted on the results of your eyeglass shopping .... I am VERY interested. I think the Designer Palins have titanium which make them very light. I would love to find something similar.
OK, so I went shopping for my glasses and even picked some out. They will be here in a week or two. The Sarah Palin designer glasses were not available so I ended up with some glasses that have a frame on top, but not the bottom. I was too afraid to purchase them online. I really need to see them on my face.

Shopping for glasses has always been a challenge for me: Do they look right with my face shape? Are they contempory yet, classic and able to remain in style for a couple of years? Does my nose appear to grow when I wear them?

Boomer, the coat is VERY cute and stylish too. I didn't order one since I'm on the "no purchase" plan until I get to TV which should be sometime during the 2nd week of November. After that my husband won't be able to hold me back! I'll probably know all of the sales people at every store in town within less than a month.