View Single Post

Old 12-29-2023, 07:56 AM
Default Google is the right choice!

I agree with MrChips - although it was painful at first to give up word and excel I finally took the plunge about 10yrs ago. Most of my existing documents uploaded and converted seamlessly. Maybe a few tweaks required to fix formatting but nothing significant. If you have an average Gmail account you have a basic cloud account FREE. if you need more space you can add for a small price as said by Mr. Chips. If you do have to send it as a word docx for example to someone when you download the file it converts to that format or PDF for anyone to view read.
Google products are really so simple and intuitive. They work on all apple products. I am so glad I made the change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChip72 View Post
I have several documents that I share with my spouse, also some that is shared between multiple family members. Nice that any of us can update these documents from any of our own computers or smartphones at any time. Actually I can update them using voice if I wanted to. Great for shared grocery lists, coordinating a potluck dinner, and of course Docs and Sheets work great for standard document/spreadsheet stuff.