View Single Post

Old 12-31-2023, 03:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

A Little Facebook Message I got July of 2016.
07/23/2016 4:12PM
Quote:
Salut tu vas bien ?? j'ai un Truc a te proposer si tu veux bien sur.
I NOTHING but recall getting this on Facebook and being thrilled about it. I said "Yes" in reply in French.

This was from a French actress who showed up on my Facebook page. Many others have been popping up every so often.

This is about my trying to create a massive dialog between librarians of all kinds, victim/witness assistance providers which are often connected to police departments, celebrities, writers, musicians, physicians, psychiatrists, etc. I had started this around 1991 but it has often been trial and error. And has often picked up a lot of trolls on the way. One extremely creative one on Findlaw from 2002 through 2006 or so. I had finally identified him, called the PD where he was located and they said they were familiar with him but Freedom of Speech and all that. He had been a criminal defendant I had been helping do legal research. I had been travelling to various law libraries in the Tampa Bay area trying to help him out while he would often be pretending to be me on Findlaw.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-31-2023 at 03:54 PM.