View Single Post

Old 12-31-2023, 03:58 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,226 Times in 756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugchief View Post
Yes thanks, I've already seen both of those series.

I was hoping for a recommendation on a newer sitcom currently running on Netflix, Prime or even one of the other streaming services.

In the thread about Dr. Foster, the discussion grew to include other BBC shows. If you look through that thread, you will see talk about Kate and Koji., a sitcom. We liked it, in spite of the insane laugh track. You can get the info in that thread.

Now -- I am going to throw another one out here to you. Even though it is older, started in 2006, I don't think a lot of people have seen it.........

There is a British sitcom called The IT Crowd. It is about the people in the IT department, down in the basement of a big company. Moss and Roy can get themselves into some predicaments because they are both totally clueless about anything other than computers. The humor might seem a little off-the-wall to some people, but if you have ever known guys like Moss and Roy, it's funny.

I am not sure where to find it now, but I guess it's out there somewhere. A couple of episodes might step across a line, but something tells me you will survive that.

Boomer