Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 10-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
I loved my rimless glasses, called Silhouttes. I'm kind of amused that Sarah Palin is getting credit for these as they have been around for quite a while. I wore them before my Lasik surgery 3 years ago and it really felt and almost looked as if you were not wearing glasses at all.

I haven't read all the posts, but I had very very bad vision and they can make the lenses extremely thin on the Silhouttes, not coke bottle at all! I would highly recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to have the surgery.
I guess our optical stores here in Canada are sadly out of date. I went to Lenscrafter today, which has hundred of frames. They had only one rimless pair of glasses in the whole store, huge, ugly things.

I'm gonna wait until I come south to buy my glasses. Eyeglasses are at least 50% more expensive here in Canada. Well, everything is .. except our medical!

And I better shut up about socialized medicine and Palin glasses or Tony will put this in political. And that is a scary place.