View Single Post

Old 01-10-2024, 09:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,362 Times in 2,082 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougjb View Post
What is a crime is our propensity to turn on the television and watch opinions cloaked as news. Then we take the 15 seconds of atrocious behavior they film and think that is it happening in our neighborhood or that it is happening right next door.

We would all be a lot more mentally balanced if we just turned off the television and viewed life through our own two eyes. Simply put, we have never, ever had it as good as it is now!

Of course, if you want to wring your knickers into a knot, then continue to watch the news. I bet you can come to the conclusion that you can never reach Orlando without being mugged, beaten, raped and murdered (or all of these) by a band of vicious transvestite cross dresser imigrants.

Do yourself a favor! Go watch the sunset with a nice glass of cold water or wine! Remind yourself, you never had it this good!
Actually they often have very little to report on. I mean ABC, NBC and CBS. I love the segments on CBS often on Fridays about people's kindness to one another. CBS Evening News - On The Road - CBS News

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 01-10-2024 at 08:30 PM.