View Single Post

Old 01-18-2024, 08:29 PM
Sage

I do tee times for two groups each week on the Executives. My impression is that it has become more difficult to obtain tee times via the request process during snowbird season each year for the last 5 years or so. I see a fair amount of tee time request denials. What I am typically requesting is a tee time for 12 players on the 23 or so Executives south of Lake Miona with a time window from about 8:30 to 12:30. If the time window was expanded up to 7:15AM and down to 4:00PM then I don't believe I would see any denials. Currently, a tee time request for a foursome with an average of 2.5 points, 23 courses south of Lake Miona, and a 9:30 to 12:30 time window on a weekday will most likely get a denial. Outside of snowbird season, it would be fine. Finding tee times after the request process is through is tough except for single spots or the first tee time or two of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
Has it always been the case that you couldn’t get a foursome on any executive course if you checked the day before?

From talking to people who have been here for years, it appears to have been relatively easy to get last minute reservations years ago.

That is why so many people complain about the lack of executive courses.