View Single Post

Old 01-20-2024, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
I am trying to figure out how points are calculated for golf requests. What is the difference between placement points and reservation points? And how are they calculated?

I have read the Golfing in the Villages pamphlet, looked at the golf website, and called the golf office for an explanation and I am still baffled.

If someone plays twice a week at an executive course, how many points do they have when they are trying to make a request for the following week?
2 points

You need to go to Good Golf Seminar. They are free and explain how the system works. Takes about 2 hours of your time, but with fellow golfers.

The Tee Time system is Not a first come - first served system. Rather it is Point Based. Points count when making a Request for a tee time, but do not matter if you are Reserving an open time after Requests have been filled (the system fulfills Request right after midnite 3 days before the day of Request).

Again, you need to got to Good Golf Seminar. Look for times on the Villages App.

We have only had issues making Request for big groups - 5 or 6 foursomes - during the Winter. Have never had a problem making a Request for 4, 2, or 1 during anytime of year.