View Single Post

Old 01-21-2024, 03:58 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,348 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Good explanation. One thing that you didn’t go over is what happens when I put in for a twosome (my wife and I) who are both residents. I assume we are paired, by the system, with another twosome of residents and put in the first group with the lowest placement points of 24? But you know what they say about assuming. I would be interested in knowing how that works if anyone knows.
I do not know but I will try to find out.

I would think that each request would be calculated separately whether it is a foursome, threesome, twosome, or single. If you and your wife have 0 points, it would be unfair to put you with another twosome with 14 points as you would be penalized for the other players’ points.

If I were designing the system, I would design it so that separate groups are assigned to separate groups with the same point total. For example, if you or your wife had 0 points, it should put you with another twosome with 0 points or with two singles with 0 points.

The question is does it take all foursomes first, then all threesomes, then all twosomes, and finally singles.

It should take all groups and put them in order of points.

For example, It should take a threesome with 0 points and put them with a single with 0 points before going to a foursome with 1 point.