View Single Post

Old 02-03-2024, 06:53 AM

My dog is not loud or yipping yappy sniveling barking crying scrathings misbehaving or disruptive.
I will be bringing her to the square each time we go because she is part of our family.

Not all dogs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsloan1960 View Post
Yes Another dog post- move onto more stimulating reposts: Leave your horrible dog home! At Brownwood last night there was a Loud Yipping, Yapping, Sniveling, Snapping, Barking, Crying, Scratching, Misbehaving, Disruptive Dog in attendance for the entertainment.

Then, two other Loud Yipping, Yapping, Sniveling, Snapping, Barking, Crying, Scratching, Misbehaving, Disruptive Dogs showed to visit with the first Loud Yipping, Yapping, Sniveling, Snapping, Barking, Crying, Scratching, Misbehaving, Disruptive Dog.

Finally after about 20 people kept turning around and glaring at the owners they finally dragged it out of there. I assume they left not because of the glaring, but because they had enough music for one night.

To YOU- and only to YOU your horribly spoiled, misbehaving dog is a family member. To humans gathering with a large group of other humans your dog is an unwelcome irritation. Leave it home. We don't want your Loud Yipping, Yapping, Sniveling, Snapping, Barking, Crying, Scratching, Misbehaving, Disruptive Dog ruining the night we are having gathering with other humans.