View Single Post

Old 02-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Default 2023 EZGO RXV Elite Convertor DC/DC/36V-48V Internal Short

Purchased Oct 2022 and recently 2/2 2024 had to take it in for the second time with no lights. USB was working, nothing else. Was going to Glenview CC for golf an hour both ways. No lights, took the car. I play golf three to four times a week and even though grass is not growing much they still cut it. Pick up lots of clippings and not every time I use a hose to clear them off. After the first replacement, replace Convertor DC/DC/36V-48V Cast Alum EZGO Warranty Discount - EZGO MFG, 140$, back on the trail to support my Golf Quest to break 80 consistently, does happen; far to often. The Convertor is near the driver's side front and that seems to be exposed to rain and cleaning as well. Anyone have any issues? No cost to me yet but is an inconvenience. Have over 3400 miles and we are not here full time. I normally average over 30 miles a day. Everything else is fantastic, charges easily, ride is comfortable, 22 max mph, locking brakes are amazing. Had to rent a Yamaha to play and had to be carful so the cart would not back up over my foot on a small incline. I am going to take the front left wheel off and see if I can water proof the box. Any suggestions? Cheers Steve