View Single Post

Old 02-06-2024, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
We went to the BK on 466, the Whopper was beyond unedible, just horrible. The fish sandwich was not really much better.
My last trip ever to a BK, kinda sad but time to move along.
The last time my husband and I were there was probably 5-ish years ago. The service was bad.

When I paid the cashier I gave her the change part, for example if it was $7.26 I gave her $10.26. I know that people aren't taught how to make change. She gave me back something along the line of 90 cents and closed the register. When I pointed it out to her she denied making a mistake and she seemed rude about it. I was so hungry, and irritable because I was overly hungry that I told myself to keep my mouth shut, which was a mistake.

After I finished eating I decided to go back to the register and ask for a manager. I told the manager what happened and she didn't seem to care or want to be bothered. I never went back in there again. The other BK on Bichara wasn't much better. I remember going in there with my husband and we waited, and waited, and waited. Nobody ever came to the register.