View Single Post

Old 02-08-2024, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Ok, I like vanilla Oreo’s with my 10% chocolate milk. Here’s the dilemma? The Oreo’s takes extremely long time for the chocolate milk to wick and soften the Oreo’s. While when I use 10% white milk they get soft at least 5 times faster leave me to conclude The chocolate milk with chocolate added has bigger molecules while the white milk has smaller molecules which wicks into the Oreo’s faster?

I sure there chemistry major out there to solve this dilemma?

No, I haven’t tried it with chocolate Oreo’s see if same dilemma cause I only like the vanilla ones.
As a decades long oreologist this is a dilemma that confounds our best scientists to this day. Back in the 60s I was involved with the study of Oreos dipped into orange juice however the vanilla Oreo had yet to be developed. Indeed the vanilla Oreo has caused chemistry and physics to be questioned at even their most basic laws and has lead to a redefinition of molecular interaction.Some have even postulated that there is a Devine intervention at play here. Of course this is just superstitious nonsense as each day the dipability of vanilla Oreos advances science.