View Single Post

Old 02-12-2024, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylt View Post
In my opinion...

1. Game was good, but prefer higher-scoring football.

2. S.F. should have won - the muffed punt return by SF resulted in an easy touchdown for KC. And the blocked SF extra point in Q4 allowed KC into OT. Could have easily been a SF SB win.

3. Vegas seemed to be a great location for a SB.

4. Completely tired of the shots of Swift - I heard, just during the game itself, CBS took a total of 58 seconds of her in the lux box. I counted 10 times. Enough already.

5. Commercials, NONE stood out to be worthy of mention.

6. Commercials again - How many multi-millionaire 'stars' were in these commercials? Some for a second or so, but no doubt took in huge $$$$.

7. Halftime show. I'm getting old, Usher & Co was the usual glitz and glamor. We actually fast-forwarded thru most of it.

I'm done, till next year...
1. Agree, higher scoring games are usually better, but this was a nail-biter, so no complaints there.

2. The missed extra point was key. It would have left them ahead by 4, requiring a KC touchdown instead of a tying field goal to force OT.

3. Vegas is always great, albeit ridiculously overpriced.

4. Not sure why they need to show any celebrities. But especially her, repeatedly.

5. Most of them were unmemorable, but I did like the State Farm commercial with Schwartzenegger.

6. Good gig if you can get it.

7. Halftime show never lives up to the hype. I'd be fine with something half as time consuming, like a marching band. Then I wouldn't feel obligated to watch.