View Single Post

Old 02-14-2024, 09:18 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Immune-boosting IV Therapies?
Energizing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Premium, Anti-Aging Aesthetic Treatments?
(Including micro-needling with stem cells and medical-grade Hydro-Facials)?
Red Light Therapy?

And so much more!

Or, for Just $1.95/ bottle including tax I'll sell you Dr. Smith's cure all snake oil

And what is really scary is the "so much more"
I think a simple, "Welcome to the site, New Advertiser," would have been a perfect reply to this new ad.....I have personally had micro-needling and some of the same aesthetic offerings of Immunity Health, and they are not scary...they are incredibly beneficial, just as red light therapy has shown to be, as well. While this might be unfamiliar to you, as far as skin and personal healthcare options, this does not negate the fact that many people have benefited from these services. I had IV therapy when I was pregnant and incredibly sick and dehydrated...I have friends who have benefited from IV Vitamin therapy for their acute asthma...the list goes on and on. And even though today is quite the Hallmark day, it is a good day to try to spread a bit more kindness and positivity. Don't you agree? I hope you do have a good day...and try to remember, the businesses that you might feel the need to tear down by posting comments that aren't helpful or kind, are here to support the site and the Villagers and spread the word about the services and products to our community. They might not be for you, but there is no need to infer they are not legit by referencing snake oil. Thank you for your time.