View Single Post

Old 02-19-2024, 06:50 AM
Default Bought and Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Vernon View Post
With the drop in prices for the new areas I was willing to give them all a look while visiting 2-12 thru 2-18. These areas are really far removed from the primary areas and amenities. Lake Denham doesn't even have a pool outside of Franklin Rec center. Dabney does have a neighborhood rec center thankfully because wow it is isolated. I know Eastport is coming however Denham and Dabney still a good distance away. Moultrie Creek is in the shadow of the high school and when developed its relationship to Eastport will make it a new center for development to the south for years to come. Moultrie Creek home prices are up 30 to 40k above Denham and Dabney with bonds 40 to 60k higher with the top end up near 80k. A lot to think about.
Take your time. We bought a home in the area and are already in negotiations to rent it out. Through our brief stay in TV we learned of a great condo on S. Gulf in Clearwater. Now we get to travel between two places Ha Ha. Now if we could only find a better place than KSK for our baby.

Fairfax VA
Stamford CT
Rye NH
Provincetown MA