View Single Post

Old 02-19-2024, 08:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
Is there a way to find out what the bonds are for new homes??

I don’t think the Villages lists them on their website.

If not, can people let people know what the bonds are in Lake Denham and Dabney and Moultrie Creek?
Designer home in Lake Denham and I think my bond was 48K.

We are terribly isolated down here with nothing to do. Just yesterday at lunch in Sawgrass we were discussing that. We talked about how we had to go to the Dabney pool, almost 5 minutes by cart. Or we could go to Franklin, or Homestead, or Ezell. We mentioned how Eastport is 17 minutes by cart and they would only have like 2 or 3 restaurants open by years end. We talked about Harry and the Natives restaurant in Okahumka won’t be open for almost a year.

Two nights ago at the driveway party with over 100 people we talked about how lonely and isolated we were. As the planning for next months party was discussed, we talked about how there was nothing down to do down here, but we ran out of time and decided to discuss tomorrow at pickle ball.

Brownwood is 30 minutes by cart and so it takes us a bit to get to all the restaurants everyone says are so bad. We also don’t get to shop in all the stores and we talked about how we were definitely being screwed because we hadn’t been to a brick and mortar store since the 90s and it would be nostalgic.

Last night when 10 of our neighbors came over for game night we all wondered if we would need therapy to help our loneliness.

I’m not positive but when Jerry and Linda came to our get together at aviary they may have mentioned how they almost couldn’t find us out here in the boondocks.

Yeah it’s horrible down here.