View Single Post

Old 02-20-2024, 06:56 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotneko View Post
We have been here almost 4 years now. We would be happy to give you a rundown on our take on the Villages. Show you some maps and point out highlights. We live in St Cats. so a southerners take on the place. We rarely go the northern part - only when we need something at BJs.
That said the OP def would need a long list of tour hosts.
Not a bad tour up 441 or 301 seeing Leesburg or Wildwood. I guess it is reality because the southern most end is a long drive to BJ's and about what, 20 roundabouts away? Never counted them. Would be interesting number to know. A tour on the furthest tip of T V won't take very long.

2018 we discovered T V. Came a handfull of times and rented golf carts. Had a blast. Drove all over T V. People were so friendly. Good thing as we got lost many times. Had help using the app but people were the best. Took Trolley tour. Course back then they were still working toward Fenney.

Once I got a realtor they pushed the new areas. I figured out I needed a second realtor for pre owned areas (unless the new sales realtor is a willing to show pre-owned).

Different strokes for different folks. Decide what you WANT and NEED. I bought in DeLuna but decided I needed what it couldn't offer via golf cart.

466A area is twelve years old. They are still building it out. It will be many, many years before the southern tip has the type of shopping that is on 466A and north on 466 and 401. You can shop in Leesburg and Clermont but... I'd rather have golf cart excursions to the store via pretty mvp's.

If you are not a shopper, then a trip up 301 and 441 to B j's will do it for you. I moved further north from DeLuna for ease of shopping via golf cart and to care for my parents who live up near Lake Sumter Landing.

Enjoy exploring, enjoy the process and good luck finding your perfect house.

Last edited by GizmoWhiskers; 02-20-2024 at 07:23 AM.