View Single Post

Old 02-22-2024, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,097 Posts

Some people treat their dogs as if they are their children - I don't get it but let's go with it for a bit...

- If your child regularly throws trash on my yard I am not going to like it, even if you regularly come over to clean it up.
- If your child stands in your yard and screams all day I am not going to like it.
- If your child runs in front of my bicycle or golf cart while walking on the MMP I am not going to like it.
- If your child runs over to me and jumps on my I am not going to like it.
- If your child yells at the squares, jumps on me at the squares, or runs around causing a hazard I am not going to like it.

MOST dog owners in the Villages, the VAST MAJORITY of dog owners in the Villages don't allow the above to happen. MOST dogs in the Villages seem to be well behaved or at least well controlled and don't cause any problems at all. The complaints you see on this forum usually concern the small minority of dogs or owners who just can't seem to behave properly.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough