View Single Post

Old 02-22-2024, 01:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,985 Times in 2,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriemoms View Post
We are moving in mid march...we have two mid size dogs who are spoiled couch potatoes. We traveled a lot with them in our RV so they are used to being walked etc. We bought a courtyard villa so they will most likely do most of thier hanging out in our yard. We are super duper conscious of picking up after them. And hate people who don't pick up after thier dogs! My question is they do love thier walks..and one of them just LOVES people..he wants everyone to pet him but he knows he has to respect others. Is walking along the walking paths that big of an issue with your dog as I am reading? We don't care for dog parks as people don't watch thier dogs..is this the only options besides our yard? Are dogs really banned from the squares? Just trying to prepare ourselves...
“walking along the walking paths that big of an issue with your dog as I am reading”

No. I wouldn’t let dog off leash. Or be within leash distance (short leash) to disturb traffic on path. MMP usually has lot of common area on both sides. There are few (very few) ahs out there so best keep distance unless invited.